They say kids should be taught personal finance in school ... and I say career professionals need to be taught how to keep their work organized and avoid burnout so they don't hate their jobs...
Do you work a desk job ?
If yes, you more than likely have 100+ items on your daily to-do list.. and it probably looks something like this:
- Your manager is looking for weekly updates
- Your stakeholders want a progress report
- You have meetings almost everyday with a gazillion takeaways
- You have career and development goals that you don't have time for
- And let's not forget about your personal life and the items on your to-do list outside of work
Your weekly routine has you counting down the days until Friday.
Sounds like a familiar story?
You need this checklist!